Park Home Saburtalo
If you are a Solo or Concept Client we offer you a special payment conditions. You can choose an apartment in Park Home Saburtalo from 42 sq.m. and enjoy exclusive conditions - 12% discount in case of full payment or 0% internal installment, at which you will pay: 20% - as an initial installment and remaining 80% when project is finished, in this case we offer 5% discount. We also offer 50% - 50% internal installment, in which case you are going to receive 10% discount.
Premium-class new residential complex, located on Gazapkhuli Street, just 300 meters from Metro Delisi. The complex includes 2 swimming pools, a fitness center, sports and children's playgrounds, commercial, entertainment facilities, etc. The minimum area of the apartments starts from 42 sq.m. and is delivered in fully renovated condition, with kitchen furniture, built-in stove, hood and gas surface. The deadline for completion of the project is September 2023.
Park Home Vake
For Solo and Concept clients we offer to choose an apartment in Park Home Vake and enjoy exclusive conditions - 11% discount for specific apartments in case of full payment, or 0% internal installment, at which you will pay: 20% - as an initial installment and remaining 80% when moving into the apartment.
The project is 200 meters away from Chavchavadze Avenue, combines 3 independent buildings, children playgrounds, sports fields, a 25-meter pool, a gym, a parking lot, a lobby with concierge services and a 2-hectare park. The minimum area of the apartments starts from 44 sq.m. and is delivered in "Comfort Standard +" condition, which means that the apartment is brought to cosmetic renovation state with heating, complete air conditioning system and smart home elements. The project completion deadline is September 2022.
The offer is valid until May 5, 2022