ge / en / ru /
ge / en / ru /
ge / en / ru /

Cookies Policy

We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience and our services, and to analyse the use of our website. If you continue browsing, we take that to mean that you accept their use
For more information please also find Privacy Policy

Why the Park Home Apartments are the Best Choice for you and your Family

Why the Park Home Apartments are the Best Choice for you and your Family

A home is seen as the safest type of property and investment today. Along with factors such as eco-friendliness and compliance with European standards, we must now also take into account the new reality and demands for isolated spaces when choosing an apartment for ourselves. All of these criteria are fully satisfied by Park Home – a premium-class, energy-efficient residential complex in the Vake district. Uniquely for Vake, the complex boasts its own 8000 m2 recreation zone, which includes a secure inner courtyard, green terraces, children’s playgrounds and sports fields. Park Home is being built next to the Vake police station building and tennis courts, a mere 200 m from Chavchavadze Avenue. 

When we buy an apartment, one of the first things we want to know is the identity of the developer. In case of Park Home, it is Anagi – one of Georgia’s largest construction firms with a 30 year experience in the field. The company’s new area of activity is Anagi Development.

Additionally, a large park is being built across a 2 ha territory next to Park Home. Anagi Development is participating in the construction process.

Apart from the recreational zone, the complex infrastructure includes a 25 m swimming pool, a fitness centre, 3 standalone lobbies with concierge service, a business centre, shared working space, a conference hall, a gallery, a literary café and parking space. Park Home creates an environment where residents can live, work and relax without leaving the premises. A Park Home apartment is the best choice for modern family lifestyle in the city centre – a premium class complex in a quiet and green environment.

The Park Home complex consists of three 10-storey residential blocks, offering panoramic views of the city. On the inside, the apartments overlook the green courtyard and park. There is a wide range of options for purchasing the apartment of your choice. The third block (Block C) was added to the market in June. Apartment sizes here start from 43 m2. One of the key factors during the purchase are the payment terms. Anagi Development has plenty of flexibility to offer in this regard, too. The company has special terms for both Status and Solo customers. Buyers who pay the full price in a single payment receive a 15% discount, while prices start from $1275 per m2, which is an attractive price for a premium project in Vake. Those who wish to pay in installments can take advantage of the 24-month interest-free internal payment plan offered by Anagi Development. Buyers will only have to pay 30% of the full apartment price prior to the completion of the construction process. This amount can be paid over a 23 month period, while the remaining 70% will have to be paid in month 24, when the complex will be ready. There is a 10% discount available to those who wish to purchase an installment payment plan.

Despite being new to the market, Anagi Development already stands out through novelties. Park Home apartments are being completed to the Comfort+ standard, which is unprecedented in Georgia. You will be purchasing the apartment in decorated condition, with heating and air conditioning systems and ‘smart home’ elements installed. Anagi Development residents will also receive additional decoration and fit-out services at special rates. The construction firm Anagi will carry out fit-out works at minimal costs. When it comes to purchasing interior decoration materials, Anagi Development provides additional comfort to its customers by arranging special discounts for them in the store and delivering the materials to their apartment.

Last but not least, Park Home offers highest standards of safety and security. The complex is equipped with modern Belgian and German fire safety systems. 24 hour security and CCTV surveillance ensure a safe and calm environment for residents

Through Park Home, Anagi Development is making a strong statement on the market, presenting a home that is combined with a premier living environment, creating a new lifestyle for customers. The premium-class energy-efficient Park Home complex is due to be completed in 2022.
Online Chat
Call for sale